Monday, March 14, 2011

PRODUCT OF THE ENVIRONMENT



As I was talking with my beautiful kids about where they are coming from; where my woman and I are coming from (Haïti and Poland, Congo for her), I realised later (while cooking stew) how much we are influenced by our environment. I speak french with a horrible Brussels accent, I eat stews as well as Congolese food. And Brussels is most definetly my hometown even if I feel comfortable with being somewhere else. I may feel at home in Port Au Prince (Haïti), in Cape town or in Switzerland. But coming home is synonymous with Brussels.

So, I thought about this awesome track by 3rd Bass, that infamous and very underrated hip hop band from NYC. Because, yes, we are the products of our environment.

Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...